2. TYPES OF PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED
The types of personal data that LDA collects may include your name, residential address, work address, e-mail address, telephone number, mobile phone number, date of birth, gender, names and ages of children, employment details, nationality, race, identity card number, marital status, photographs, video recordings, audio-visual information and other information necessary to fulfill special requests (e.g., emergency contact information).
LDA may also collect non-personally identifiable information about you, such as your use of our Platforms, internet protocol addresses, browser and computer system information, cookies, invisible pixels, web beacons, and aggregated data related to your use of our Platforms.
When you email LDA with personal data for the purpose of receiving any form of assistance from LDA, you agree to allow LDA to collect, use and/or disclose such personal data to facilitate the provision of such assistance to you.
3. PURPOSE FOR COLLECTION, USE, AND DISCLOSURE
LDA respects your privacy. It is LDA’s practice not to ask you for information unless LDA needs and intends to use it. You agree that LDA may collect, store, process, disclose, access, review and/or use personal data about you, whether obtained from you or from other sources, for the purpose of managing your relationship with LDA:
- providing services to you as a member/attendee of LDA;
- Sending activation, confirmation, acknowledgment, or reminder emails to you whenever you sign up for accounts on any of our platforms.
- sending you invitations to church-wide events;
- enabling you to access or use the Platforms;
- identification, verification, and authentication purposes;
- allowing you to book Agape Kids classes for your children;
- allowing you to join any group (e.g. cell group/life group) or ministry;
- sharing your testimonies;
- allowing you to manage team members and care group members, and submit attendance information;
- allowing you to register or RSVP for events;
- processing and responding to queries or requests (including but not limited to prayer and counseling requests) submitted by you;
- processing applications submitted by you;
- sending you marketing emails to events for targeted groups;
- sending you notification emails concerning road closures on service days or changes in service venues/times;
- sending you notification SMSes regarding road closures on service days, changes in service venues/times, and/or booking confirmations;
- sending you mail to the postal address provided by you;
- statistical analysis;
- tax filing preparations;
- collection of fees, charges, and expenses for services provided;
- facilitating the making and payment of claims, including payments by cheque, bank transfer or other means;
- carrying out billing, accounting, auditing, and the maintenance of proper book-keeping for LDA’s operations and business; and/or
- the disclosure of the relevant books, documents, records, and information (in hard or soft copy) to the auditors for the preparation of financial reports; and
- Fulfilling any other reasonable purpose which may, in the ultimate discretion of LDA, be necessary, including any administrative or operational purposes.
Personal data collected may be shared with third parties (e.g., vendors) in the following circumstances:
- When LDA has received your consent to do so;
- When third parties are engaged to perform any of the purposes listed in Clause 3 above for and on behalf of LDA;
- In situations where sharing or disclosing your information is required in order to offer you the products or services you desire;
- When it is necessary to disclose such information to LDA’s professional advisers (including without limitation our lawyers, accountants, and auditors);
- When companies or service providers that perform business activities on behalf of LDA (e.g., credit card processing, customer support, online ticketing and registration, digital services and solutions, and online marketing services) require such information;
- To comply with legal or regulatory requirements or obligations in accordance with applicable law; and
- In cases of emergency where disclosure is required to safeguard the life or health of an individual.
Examples of third parties include, but are not limited to:
- LDA’s SMS notification service provider;
- LDA’s technical helpline service provider (external call center);
- Online ticketing and registration service providers;
- Online marketing service providers;
- Digital solutions and/or services providers; and
- Payment gateway service providers.
LDA will use its best endeavors to ensure that your personal data is protected by such third parties.
5. WITHDRAWAL OF CONSENT
You may withdraw the consent that you provide for the collection, use, and disclosure of your personal data by contacting LDA directly at email@example.com at any time.
Upon receipt of your written request to withdraw your consent, LDA may require reasonable time (depending on the complexity of the request and its impact on our relationship with you) for your request to be processed and for LDA to notify you of the consequences regarding the same. In general, we shall seek to process your request within fourteen (14) business days of receiving it.
Depending on the nature and scope of your request, LDA may not be in a position to continue providing our services to you, whether on the Platforms or otherwise, and LDA shall, in such circumstances, notify you before completing the processing of your request. Should you decide to cancel your withdrawal of consent, please inform LDA in the manner described above.
You may withdraw your consent to LDA using or disclosing your personal data but withdrawing does not affect our rights where (1) such use or disclosure is required by law, (2) on national/public interest grounds, (3) the personal data in question was collected from publicly available sources or (4) such use or disclosure is necessary for an emergency where the life or health of a person is at risk.
6. ACCESS AND UPDATING
LDA encourages users to regularly access, review and updates their accounts on the Platforms with accurate and current information. NOAH members may do this online through their NOAH accounts.
7. DEACTIVATION, DELETION, AND RETENTION OF PERSONAL DATA
If you no longer wish to use our Platforms, you may opt to deactivate or delete your account on our Platforms.
If you make a request to deactivate your account on our Platforms, you will have the option to reactivate your account in accordance with our internal processes, which may be updated from time to time, before your account is deleted. LDA will continue to retain the personal data associated with your account until your account is deleted, in accordance with our internal processes.
If you make a request to delete your account on our Platforms, we will make reasonable efforts to cease to retain the personal data associated with that account and remove the means by which the personal data can be associated with the user in a timely manner. By deleting your account, please note that you will not be able to subsequently reactivate your account, and you would need to create a new account should you wish to engage in any activities that require you to have an account on our Platforms.
In any event, we will store your personal data only for the time period necessary to fulfill the purposes for which such personal data was collected, or as required or permitted by applicable laws. Once we determine that the retention of your personal data is no longer necessary for those purposes, or that retention is no longer necessary for any legal or business purpose, we will cease to retain your personal data or anonymize the personal data so that it can no longer be used to identify any particular individual.
8. TRANSBORDER DATA FLOWS
If your personal data is transferred out of Georgia, LDA will take appropriate steps to ensure that the recipients thereof are bound by legally enforceable obligations (such as laws, contracts, binding corporate rules, or any other legally binding instrument), so that your personal data continues to receive a standard of protection that is at least comparable to that provided under the PDPA.
LDA will maintain reasonable technical and organizational security measures to protect personal data from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, use, disclosure, alteration, modification, or destruction.
11. NO RIGHTS OR OBLIGATIONS CREATED
While LDA will make all reasonable efforts to store personal data collected by LDA in a secure server and/or secure files and keep such information accurate and up-to-date, please note that the Internet is not a secure medium for the transmission of information.
Therefore, LDA cannot accept responsibility for, warrant, or guarantee the security of information you send to or receive from LDA over the Internet. To the fullest extent allowed by law, LDA disclaims any responsibility or liability for any claim, damage, or loss connected to the loss of or unauthorized use of personal data, whether by unauthorized access to the server or files or otherwise.
12. CONTACT US
If you would like to update your information or modify your communication preferences, contact us by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have comments, questions, or concerns about data privacy or LDA’s privacy policies, you may contact us at: +995 579 90 91 25